Reciprocal Borrowing with Niagara Region Libraries
Niagara Falls Public Library has entered into a reciprocal borrowing agreement with Fort Erie, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Pelham, Thorold and Welland Public Libraries. This agreement permits Niagara Falls Public Library cardholders to get a free library card from these libraries and borrow items from their collection. Cardholders from these libraries are also eligible to get a free library card from Niagara Falls Public Library.
Terms of the Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement
● Customers must present a valid library card from their servicing library, as well as an official piece of identification with correct name and current address, to be eligible for a library card in a reciprocal library.
● Customers will accept the borrowing terms, policies and procedures of the lending library as part of the condition of the loan.
● Customers will be responsible for the return of borrowed items directly to the lending library.
● Customers will be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
● Interlibrary Loan and Visiting Library services are available to customers only through their servicing library.