Holds Pick Up Services
All customers entering library locations or using Holds Pick Up Services are required to go through the Province of Ontario’s COVID-19 screening process and wear a mask. Customers are also required to maintain physical distancing, follow the directional arrows, rules and procedures in place.
How it Works
1. Request Your Items
- Use our catalogue and place holds on the items you want.
- Call the Library at 905-356-8080 and staff can assist you with placing holds.
- Email us at AskUs@nflibrary.ca with your request and include your full name and library card barcode.
- Don’t know what you want? We can help you with that! Give us an idea of what you’re looking for and we can make some selections for you.
- Use our "Grab Bag" form and help us get started. You can also call the Library at 905-356-8080 and we’ll help you with making selections.
2. After You Receive Notification That Your Items Are Available
Be sure to bring your Library card to pick up your holds.
- Victoria Avenue Library - Pick up your holds in the Library or book an appointment for Curbside Pick Up and Library staff will bring your items to your vehicle.
Community Centre Library and Chippawa Library - Pick up your holds in the Library.
Stamford Centre Library - Come by the Library during Pick Up Hours and go to the front door. Ring the doorbell and we’ll help you through the rest.
3. Return Your Items When Finished
All returns can be put in the Library’s Return Boxes, which are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.