Educator Library Card
Do you live or teach in Niagara Falls?
Check out the Niagara Falls Public Library Educator Card.
What Is It?
The Educator Library Card is a pilot project that allows for teachers and licensed daycare providers to borrow library items for an extended period without accruing fines.
Am I Eligible?
Educator Library Cards are available to those who teach at K-12 schools or licensed daycare centres and are:
- Niagara Falls residents teaching in the Niagara Region
- Non-residents of Niagara Falls teaching in Niagara Falls
How Do I Register?
Present valid photo identification and proof of home address, as well as a completed Educator Library Card application at any Niagara Falls Public Library location.
In addition, one of the following documents must be presented as proof of educator status:
- Letter from school or daycare on official letterhead
- School or daycare ID for the current school year
- School or daycare paystub
- Daycare license
- Union card
For more information, please see our Educator Library Card policies, speak with staff at any Niagara Falls Public Library location, or call us at 905-356-8080.